Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Birthday Week




My birthday falls on May 6th, but this year it has lasted a little longer than one day.

So this year I have done a few things.





My parents took me to the Desert Star. I LOVE that place! I laughed so hard. The show was The Wizard of Odd. (a funny take from The Wizard of Oz and Wicked)



Then my cute sisters and mom took me out to dinner. We went to The Manderian. Yummy Chinese Food that I love! We were out pretty late.



I recieved a few phone calls and email from family and friends that were so sweet! I even talked to this sister and her cute kids on the phone (she would have come if she didn't live so far)


I also had a good friend take me to Cold Stone for Ice cream ( my favorite)

1 comment:

Rachie said...

I am glad you had a happy birthday. You deserve it!