Friday, May 23, 2008

American Idol


So I am a semi big fan of American Idol. Some weeks I would watch and other weeks I would forget it was on. Then on Wednesday when the Finale was on I decided to go with a friend to the Energy Solutions Arena in Salt Lake to watch.


It was crazy with all the other fans there! Tons of screaming and yelling, that we could barely hear the show. They had 2 clips that were filmed in Salt Lake. You can barely see me! It was so much fun to be there.


And the winner is .............. David Cook! Everyone was so sad. Some of the fans were crying and booing which I thought was a little much.

I wanted David Archuletta to win, but he still recieved a new car and a record deal so I don't feel too bad for him.


What do you think?

1 comment:

Laurel said...

I think it's fun to be single and do crazy stuff like that! Fun!