Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lagoon

Well I worked at this place for part of the summer and some of my friends went there for Frightmares. I am really scared of heights and my friends wanted to go on the Skycoaster. If you know anything about this ride, it is really high up. It pulls you with a cable up over 150ft and then someone has to pull the rip cord after hanging in the air for what seems like forever. Then you fall at 50-80mph and it looks like you will hit the ground. Not my idea of fun. After a lot of coaxing from my friends I agreed to ride. I wanted to back out if it several times. I was put in a harness and pulled up with 2 of my friends. I closed my eyes and realized it wasn't so bad. It was so much fun! I would do it again. I felt like I was flying. Here is a pic of what it looks like. Its a huge arch and the cables are attached to that and you

Too bad I didn't get a pic of me on it.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks Kathy for letting us on a family day this summer, we had SO MUCH fun!

Roney Family said...

I am so impressed, there is no way I would ever do that. You go girl!

Buchanan Fam said...

Brent always wants to do that. I say NO WAY!

Auntie K said...

It was so fun and I would do it again

Tyson and Steph said...

Kathy, your blog is so cute! I love the skycoaster! we need to get together soon!

Kira said...

I am not one for scary rides anymore :) Keaton LOVES Lagoon. We can't drive by there without him wanting to pull over.